Fastco Redesign of B2B website, and integration of business website with B2B site.
Fastco is seeking to improve its B2B website performance and that have led the business to revisit it, and to pair it with its recently redesigned business site to transform it into a convenient communication tool, as much for the retailers and distributors as for their own employees.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) functionalities were added to the site, which thus transformed it into a complete management solution. The new Fasco website will be launched in production during 2019.
The new Fastco B2B website offers:
- A window that supports employees during the sale and order management processes
- The pairing of orders coming from different clients, which allows for savings on delivery costs
- The complete list of retailers and distributors, and the possibility to add more (stocks, logos, orders).
- Smart business functionalities that facilitate the consultation of order history, as well as order details for each retailer and distributor.
- The ability to customize the site in line with the image of each retailer (visual signature) thanks to brand management microsites
- Search for associated accessories for certain vehicles
- Centralization of activities, for example ordering tires.
Fastco is one of the largest wholesale distributors/manufacturers for tires, rims, and vehicle accessories in Canada.