Prototype for a mobile application to track, record, and analyze human body movements via a suit equipped with sensors.
Software Engineering: Business needs analysis, solutions architecture, user experience/interface, development, integration with the Unity platform as well as several other technologies simultaneously.
In accordance with their mission to reduce injuries, and improve performance in every aspect of human movement (work or sports), Heddoko wants to develop a system that will allow movement data to be captured, and will transform it into usable information.
An intelligent combination incorporating movement sensors paired with applications which, based on data collected, measure human movements in four phases: evaluation, intervention, prevention, and re-adaptation.
The Heddoko System:
- Records muscle fatigue and the amount of pressure applied to the joints
- Warn of incorrect movements
- Increase the user’s understanding of their own body
- Support coaches, trainers, and instructors in the evaluation of athletic performance during exercises by providing real data
- Offer greater flexibility to athletes in deciding when to train thanks to the creation of reports that can be consulted as needed from any kind of device
Heddoko transforms data into information, information into knowledge, and knowledge into…wisdom. Their objective: to help humans move forward.